Premium hydraulic fluids which provide efficient anti-wear protection to protect parts and machine excellently. They offer high prevention property to resist deposit formation which results in power improving in hydraulic system.
• Designed for
industrial hydraulic systems where ISO HM category hydraulic fluids are
• Suitable for hydraulics of mobile, construction, mining and agricultural equipment.
• Can be recommended for general hydraulic applications requiring anti-wear type fluids.
• Excellent wear and corrosion protections which result in extending service life of machine.
• Compatible with seal material.
• Excellent thermal and oxidation stability to reduce oil degradation and deposit formation, to protect oil plug filter extending oil drain intervals.
• Against foaming, excellent ability of water separation, provide excellent hydrolytic stability to resist chemical decomposition in the presence of water.
• ISO 11158 Category HM
• ASTM D6158 (HM)
• DIN 51524 Part 2 HLP Type
• MAG (Cincinnati Milacron) P-68, P-69, P-70
• Parker (formerly Denison) HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
• Eaton Vickers (Brochure 694) I-286-S, M-2950S
Viscosity: ISO VG 32, 37, 46, 68, 100